Nice one...I've decided to give tomorrow's training a miss and meet MG @ 2pm sharp! Gordon asked me, "which is more impt? us or your training?!" Of course MG! & after knowing that Yvette has work @ 5pm, and if I went for sajc's training I wouldn't get to see her and would miss spending 4hrs with them!
I'm sorry Nadine & Joyce that I wouldn't be able to watch Sherlock & go for 3 hrs training with you girls tomorrow! :(
I just cant stop saying how much I ♥ MG.
I feel bad, but..I'm stuck in the middle of no where. I gotta decide manz!
Now..Mindy/Sara. Sara's going Malaysia this weekend :(
Arghhhhhh suddenly I'm bombarded with qns. I cant cope with this stress.
Nights all.
(Nadine just texted me telling me she's more impt. WHATS WITH THE WORD IMPORTANT?!!?!?!?!?!? OMGGG OKAY. CHILL TOMORROW IS CHILL DAY! (: )